At Sytac almost everyone is a developer. As such, we perfectly understand what it takes for developers to exercise their craft: all that reading, thinking, fiddling, debugging, reading again, try-and-fail-then-succeed which makes your code as perfect as possible, and your client a happy client. If you also enjoy being on top of anything technology, and believe in technical excellence, then come and talk to us: we have a job for you.
Over de opdracht
As a Full Stack Developer at Sytac, you’ll join an agile team on an in-house project or at the location of one of our clients. You will be tasked to define and implement what happens if a button is pressed somewhere in the UI, how messages pass through the middleware, travelling all the way to the server and then back. You’ll be the connection between frontend and backend development, using the best practices and latest technologies to make everything more efficient for everybody.
Wat we van je verwachten
- 5+ years experience as a full stack developers with focus on JVM backends
- 3+ years experience developing responsive web applications using modern technologies and frameworks through to REST APIs or Web Services
- Experience with Java related technologies such as Spring, Guice, Scala, Groovy, Play Framework, etc.
- Capable HTML/CSS developer. Ability to create elegant web UIs across all the standard browsers.
- Experience with unit testing concepts, cross-browser testing/debugging and automated testing frameworks such as jUnit.
- Dutch speaking, although not required, constitutes a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Training Budget
- Laptop of your liking
- Inspiring colleagues
- Challenging projects
- Tech meetups and lots of fun
Please contact Emmanuele.Grassi@sytac.nl if you are interested in joining our team.
Sytac is an all around development company that offers full-cycle development services for our clients. We build reliable, scalable and secure applications that meet the most advanced business requirements. With over 200 top notch experts, our team helps deliver software solutions to a wide range of industries: aviation, banking, transport, government, finance and others.