At Sytac almost everyone is a developer. As such, we perfectly understand what it takes for developers to exercise their craft: all that reading, thinking, fiddling, debugging, reading again, try-and-fail-then-succeed which makes your code as perfect as possible, and your client a happy client. If you also enjoy being on top of anything technology, and believe in technical excellence, then come and talk to us: we have a job for you.
Over de opdracht
Nike is looking for a Senior .Net / Mobile developer to strengthen the Software Development team . The team is responsible for creating, developing and deploying seamless, tailored web applications and mobile apps to be used by Nike Business. Working with the organisation will be rewarding, challenging, and most definitely not be just another job.
For this assignment you will be working together with another C# / Xamarin developer further enhancing an existing iPad app that is used for Financial Capacity Planning for Nike Retail Stores.
Wat we van je verwachten
- You have more than 5 years’ experience in ASP.NET C# Development.
- You have more than 2 years’ experience in Xamarin.
- You are familiar with SQL Server, TFS, and web services.
- You know, like and understand Agile and / or Scrum.
- You have extensive experience of different frameworks and architecture.
- You have good communication skills in English in both formal and informal setting (Dutch is a plus), and able to communicate with business, designers, and other developers with the appropriate level of functional and technical language.
- You are able to work independently with business teams to identify, define, and document requirements to support projects and business objectives.
- You have the ability to be flexible and work with ambiguous requirements.
- You are located in The Netherlands or willing to relocate to The Netherlands.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent, with 2 years of additional experience in lieu of a degree.
- Visual Studio (2013, 2012, 2010)
- 5 years ASP.NET C# development
- 2 years using Xamarin
- Entity Framework
- HTML5 and CSS
- MVC 4, 5
- SQL Server Management Studio
Please contact Emmanuele.Grassi@sytac.nl if you are interested in joining our team
Sytac is an all around development company that offers full-cycle development services for our clients. We build reliable, scalable and secure applications that meet the most advanced business requirements. With over 200 top notch experts, our team helps deliver software solutions to a wide range of industries: aviation, banking, transport, government, finance and others.
* Competitive Salary
* Training Budget
* Laptop of your liking
* Inspiring colleagues
* Challenging projects
* Tech meetups and lots of fun